The Importance of a Data Center
- Provides the deployment flexibility and administrative control to manage mission-critical applications.
- Advanced features and capabilities
- High Availability - Data Center helps you achieve high availability through active clustering and automatic hot failover within your data center. Use industry standard load-balancing, database clustering and shared files systems to minimize single points of failure.
- Performance at Scale
- Instant Scalability - Data Center is licensed by user count, which allows you to better predict costs and scale your environment without extra licensing fees for new servers or CPU.
- Disaster Recovery – provides the ability to have a “cold standby” disaster recovery site for use in a system outage. This means the disaster recovery site is located separately from production and is only on when needed. If a disaster occurs, you can redirect users to the DR system and back on-line within no loss time.