Understanding Managed Services and how can it benefit businesses?
- Free up IT staff - outsourcing back-end functions or complex rapidly changing technologies to a managed service provider, organizations dedicate their in-house technology experts to projects that will further their core objectives and promote innovation.
- Keeping pace with the demands for IT expertise - Organizations around the world are struggling to fill IT positions, particularly in cybersecurity and mobile app development. Outsourcing these functions to a partner with technically skilled and specialized engineers in new and emerging technologies alleviates these pressures.
- Greater scalability - Many organizations are finding it more effective to start small, move fast and expand as needed.
- 24/7 availability - help is always available — days, nights, weekends or holidays — to support users.
- Shifting the burden of compliance - In addition to regular audits, many organizations are obligated to meet standards and requirements with their IT initiatives.
- Predictable monthly cost - outsourcing initiatives to a managed service provider, organizations can break down their costs into fixed monthly payments, as opposed to the large capital expenditures that come with managing systems in-house.